Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Plaid Hat Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?

Start the water, then get in.

2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
Awkward question...but yes.

3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
No!! I have an older brother, so I'm pretty sure that would have been inappropriate.

4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
Amongst other things...

5. How old do people say you look?
They are usually pretty accurate - 25.

6. How old do you act?
School-year-me is pretty old and boring.
Summer-me is much more fun...

7. What’s the last song you sang?
Rolling in the Deep by Adele. I rock that tune.

8. Have you recently become a member of anything?
Summer Book Club!

9. What are your plans for next weekend?
On Friday I am taking a good friend to the doctor in OKC. On Saturday, the hubs and I are taking the evil offspring to OKC for a long weekend. Movies, White Water, laser tag, horseback riding, etc.

10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? Closed

11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin?
Her absence.

12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive?
Other than the one answering this blog?? Probably no one.

13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive?
Kevin Spacey, Mark Teixeira, Chris Pine, Justin Timberlake...I could name several.

14. Does your family have a crazy uncle?
Not really in my family, but my husband's crew is full of nuts.

15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country?
Not anything illegal.

16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
Ha!! You're joking, right?? We have an awesome boys' basketball team, an incredible baseball team, and an undefeated 3rd/4th grade football team. Once you become an adult in Woodward, your athletic talents cease to exist.

17. What is the most unusual?
I do not understand this question. Are you stoned?

18. How do feel about the Goth people? They are goth-tastic. I wish I could wear that much eyeliner and not be called a trollop.

19. Can you fix or your significant other your own car?
Of course I can. I drive it to the shop and write them a check. Problem fixed.

20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it?
No. I think the woman is guilty as hell, but I'd never kill someone.

1 comment: