Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme Part Two

26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
There's always room for improvement...not much, but a little.

27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
Hate- alarm clock
Love- 3:00 bell on May 26th

28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if I wasn't so ridiculously fun?

29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Ghosts - yes. Aliens no...although I think I may live with a couple.

30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
right arm- Dawson...left arm - nothing.

31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Cinnamon stick Scentsy!!! YUM!

32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
It's a toss-up...either Detriot, Michigan, or divorce court.

33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
Never been to the West, so I'll have to say East!

34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Enrique!! He's yummier than the Scentsy!

35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
I'll have to get back to you on that one.

36) Define: Art.
Anything that makes you stop and think twice...

37) Do you believe in luck?
Just the bad kind.

38) Patriots or Giants? Or, who gives a rat's ass?
Giants. Tom Brady is the devil.

39) Will you watch the game? If yes, with who?
Yes - we're having our fifth annual "Junior Super Bowl Party"...we'll be watching with eight wild little boys!

40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
It seems like we've covered this before. Yes, I drive. Yes, I've been in multiple wrecks.

41) What was the last book you read?
Night Road by Kristin Hannah. There's a book review a few blogs back.

42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Absurdly, a little.

43) Do you have any nicknames?
Famous Amos
Amy Jo (which I despise)
Princess of Everything

44) What was the last movie you saw?
The Change-Up...freaking HYSTERICAL!! The first 30 seconds in and I was already rolling.

45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I broke my elbow when I was little, and my brother once tried to bash my head in with a boulder. Other than that, probably the three times I've broken my nose.

46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Yes...the little darling became the inspiration for my tramp-stamp.

47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
BOOKS!! Always books!

48) What's your sexual orientation?
Straight.

49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Of course.

50) Do you believe in magic?
Not really...but I do believe in fairies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment