Sunday, February 12, 2012

The 99'er Meme: Part 3

Cheers to all us theives!
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Sometimes...

52) What is your astrological sign?
Pieces

53) Do you save money for anything? What?
I am horrible at saving money. If I have it, I spend it.

54) What's the last thing you purchased?
Jewelry

55) Have you ever had a relationship that you realized was lust not love?
What?? Never!!

56) In a relationship?
With my shoes.

57) How many relationships have you had?
Why do we keep dwelling on how many shoes I own?

58) What do you want to tell us about your day?
There will be no "funday" in my Sunday, that's for sure.

59) Where were you yesterday?
At home, hosting a jewelry party

60) Is there anything interesting within 10 feet of you?
A lazy cat.

61) Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes...I have hardwood floors, so socks are required.

62) What's your favorite animal?
My students.
 
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
If they aren't won-over by my sensational looks, I usually get them with my adorable dimples and sparkling personality.

64) Where is your best friend?
Why? Did someome let him out of the kitchen?

65) How did you end your last relationship end?
Signing divorce papers.

66) What is your heritage?
Um, not really sure. My mom is a card-carrying indian. I'm pretty sure I'm just a mutt.

67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Mourning the death of Whitney by torturing my children with my stellar version of "I will always love you." Oh, and whining because I'm missing Mardi Gras.

68) What's new?
The rug on our living room floor.

69) What is the key to seduction?
Salt, lime, 1 oz tequila.

70) What was the weirdest thing that happened to you this week??
Getting tons of free school supplies from Wal-Mart...

71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
RIP Fluffy

72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
D- None of the above

73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
Trust

74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
If you're happy and you know it...

75) Who has your cell phone number (other than family)?
Apparently, every car salesman in a 120-mile radius.

No comments:

Post a Comment