Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Never Ending Meme - Part 2

A certain blogger friend has been nagging at me because I've all but let my blog die since school started, so I figured I'd jump right back in with something easy - Sunday Stealing!!

Cheers to us thieves!!

21. Did you go to your high school prom?
Mine and those of several other people. I think four or five in total.

22. Perfect time to wake up?
Just after the husband has cooked breakfast!

23. Perfect time to go to bed?
Right after finishing a good chapter in an excellent book!

24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
You're joking, right?? I've never played a game of chess in my life. I can hardly win at tic-tac-toe. Besides, queens are for drag shows.

25. Ever been in a car accident?
More than I care to remember. I was actually in one with the aforementioned blogger friend...

26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
Both in different ways.

27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
My life is exciting?

28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
I was a teen during the late 80's/early 90's, which was pretty grand. I can't imagine being a teenager without enormous shoulder pads, hoop earrings, and Doc Marten boots.

29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
I love all my shoes equally. How dare you suggest I love any one pair more than the others. Scandalous.

30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
I still have some Re Dinks shirts...maybe a Cats shirt that I got when I was a junior, and a homecoming t-shirt from 1992!

31. Were you in track and field?
Track and field ranks right up there with chess in my book. Pointless.

32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
Not as a student. I did perform as Snooki at the Fall Follies this past November. A priceless performance if I do say so myself. I was very Jerseylicious.

33. Have you ever written in a library book?
I've never written in one, but once when I was little I decided the illustrations in one weren't good enough, so I gave it a crayola-crayon makeover.

34. Allergic to?
Penicillin and conservatives.

35. Favorite fruit?
My friend, David.

1 comment: