Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme Part One

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
1. Give Me Everything by Pitbull
2. Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean
3. Piano Man by Billy Joel
4. California King Bed by Rhianna
5. Born This Way by Lady Gaga
6. Red Solo Cup by Toby Keith

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Mark Teixeira

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"Mia began talking slowly, stumbling over her words, but when she started talking about Heathcliff, she kind of took flight."
- Night Road by Kristin Hannah

4) What do you think about most?
Things that I should be doing.

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
"Ha ha ha" from Chelsea Roberts

6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
Jammies!

7) What's your strangest talent?
I have a ridiculously precise memory...and I can bend my thumb backward.

8) Women.... (finish the sentence); Men.... (finish the sentence)
Women need shoes. Men should buy women shoes.

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Only one song that I know of, and it was pretty cheesey. One brief poem...
Amy, Amy, Amy,
Won't you lay-me, lay-me, lay-me.

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
In class on Friday...right before I sang a verse of the milkshake song. Don't ask.

11) Do you have any strange phobias?
Crunchy bugs. Can't stand them. This includes, but is not limited to: grasshoppers, locusts, and june bugs.

12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
A tampoon once..to stop a nosebleed. It's amazing how effective they are!

13) What's your religion?
Christian

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Sitting on the sand, sipping a cold one.

15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind. I am NOT photogenic!

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
U2

17) What was the last lie you told?
Not really sure...I'll have to think about that one.

18) Do you believe in karma?
No, I just generally believe in really bad luck.

19) What does your URL mean?
It's pretty self-explanatory.

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Greatest weakness - lack of patience
Greatest strength - I'm a really good speller??

21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Must we continue to go there??? Chris Pine

22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Yep.

23) How do you vent your anger?
Usually by eating or popping a couple of extra wellbutrin!

24) Do you have a collection of anything?
I have a huge collection of worthless jewelry, books, Tinkerbell things, shoes, and Hello Kitty items. I also am a bit of a gizmo-hoarder!

25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Ugh, neither. Texting is the only way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment