Monday, February 28, 2011

Little Black Rain Cloud

It's been nearly a week since I've added anything to my blog, mainly because I've been a little cranky. I don't like to be negative, and that is certainly not the side of me that I want my dedicated readers (BOTH of them!) to become too familiar with! I don't want to be identified as a complainer, so it's best that I stay away when my evil alter-ego occasionally rises up to the surface.

I'm also becoming more and more aware that there are many topics that I simply cannot address on a public blog without ruffling too many feathers. Humph.

So, until my black rain cloud passes, I thought I'd share one of my all-time favorite videos! This one is called "Parent-Teacher Conference," and its accuracy is hilariously alarming. Even if you're not a teacher (or a parent), you'll enjoy this video. I'd bet a year's wages that you'll get a giggle from this one... :D

2 comments:

  1. I should follow your example and keep silent when I'm feeling my alter ego as well.. but it seems that's when I have to most to blog about, lol

    ReplyDelete