Sunday, March 27, 2011

The 5000 Question Meme Part II

Cheers to all us thieves!
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
Dylan thanked me for the tater tots?

27. Do you have a lot to learn?
No. I know it all.

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
To play the guitar, fly an airplane, waltz

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
What they do.

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Trust, humor, and money!

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
Have a scandalous romance with Jimmy Fallon. Three times?

32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
Trying on bathing suits...isn't that enough?

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
Education and literacy

34. What does each decade make you think of:
You ended this sentence in a preposition, so I am refusing to answer.

35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
Definitely the 90's...it's the one I remember the least, but the one in which I'm sure I had the most fun!

36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
American Pie

37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
USA - Obamason!

If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
Give me a raise.

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
E! I can't get enough of Carrie Bradshaw and her friends

39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
Tinkerbell on a bad hair day.

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
I was a brownie scout when I was younger.

41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
FLY!

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
I put in a request for paisley and pink, but the universe denied me
43. What does your name mean?
I'm pretty sure it should mean Princess of the World.

44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
Neither...I'm more of an explore 5th Avenue kind of girl.

45. Word association

What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:

Air: head

Meat: brisket

Different: Amanda

Pink: yes, please!

Deserve: dessert

White: vanilla

Elvis: bedazzled jump suit

Magic: fake

Heart: replacement valves

Clash: Titans

Pulp: Fiction

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
I hate these questions...

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
City Correspondent, Stefon!

48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
Several... The Breakfast Club is at the top of the list. Pretty much anything by John Hughes

49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
My kindle - I would need to read

50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
I once performed the Heimlich maneuver on a friend who was choking on Teddy Graham's...does that count?

No comments:

Post a Comment