Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Stealing - The Burnt Toast Meme

Sunday Stealing: The Burnt Toast Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

Damn, Mr. Whitewater is one lucky fella!

2. How much cash do you have on you?

$7.28 - but don't tell my kids

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?

adore

4. Favorite planet?

I've only visited one, and I hate to be prejudice...

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

It's actually a blocked call - strange!

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?

Fat Bottom Girls!! It reminds me of Brendy!

7. What shirt are you wearing?

University of Oklahoma t-shirt!

8. Do you label yourself?

Other than princess and diva? Not really.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?

Nike Impax

10. Bright or Dark Room?

Dark for living room and bedroom; light for kitchen and bath

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?

Do I know the person who took this survey before me?

12. What does your watch look like?

I don't wear watches because they do not work on me. I am known as the Black Widow of the Rolex (and the Fossil, and the Swatch - you get the picture)

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?

Being massaged and romanced by my latin lover, Fernando...oh, wait - that was a dream! I guess I was sleeping!

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?

No

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?

You're joking, right?

16. What's a word that you say a lot?

Seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment