Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Stealing- The Burnt Toast Meme Part 2

Sunday Stealing: The Burnt Toast Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?

Johnny Depp is here right now proclaiming his love, so I'd have to wait for him to leave first...

18. Last furry thing you touched?

My kitty cat, Gatsby.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?

I'm a pretty clean gal - all I've taken is Ambien to help me sleep on Friday night.

20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?

That's like asking if I miss having chicken pox.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?

Without a doubt, 23 (in-between husbands is the BEST time of a girl's life!)

22. Your worst enemy?

cellulite

23. What is your current desktop picture?

Dylan and Dawson after Dylan was named MVP of his football team

24. What was the last thing you said that was funny?

I called Damon's current girlfriend "Number Four,"....was that out of line?

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?

My momma didn't raise no dummies - a million bucks will fly you a long way!!

26. Who can't you say “no” to?

Dawson when he smiles with his big blue eyes and adorable dimples.

27. The last song you bought or downloaded?

Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons

28. What time of day were you born?

Morning

29. What’s your favorite number? Why?

Nine - not sure why.

30. Where did you live in 1987?

The big Woo!!

31. Are you jealous of anyone?

No, people are jealous of me.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?

See question #31

33. It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?

I was at home getting dressed for work and watching the Today Show. Where were you???

No comments:

Post a Comment